Complete list of updates for 1.2.2
- Enhancement: Add a hover option for the Image Hotspots element
- Enhancement: Add secondary hotspots/content for the Image Hotspots element
- Enhancement: Add max-width style to Content for the Image Hotspots element
- Enhancement: Add top centre and bottom centre for content position when opened for the Image Hotspots element
- Enhancement: Add the list of available forms to Gravity Forms and Fluent Forms elements.
Note: When you open the page with the previous forms you will not see the previously entered ID but the form will still work as the ID is saved in the database, then you can also select the form from the dropdown to display it
- Fix: Meta Box has a cloneable bug where the content does not output paragraph tags, this is fixed from the Destiny Element side with wpautop function for Timeline and Accordion element
- Fix: Having too many checkboxes or radio buttons in the Gravity Forms element did not stack them, this is fixed now
- Fix: There were some spacing issues with Image Hotspots element content when set to left, those are fixed
Next in the Development
Please note that the elements may be out in the next update, or if they take too long to develop then some may be pushed to update after.
- Advanced Accordion Element that will allow adding any element inside the accordion panel/content
- Advanced Timeline Element that will allow adding any element inside the accordion panel/content
- New Element: Read More
- New Element: Formable Forms
- And of course, the regular bug fixes and enhancement requests
In Consideration Stage
Those are ideas from Destiny Elements and community members for what could be added in the future, those are on the wish list and should not be expected for Destiny Elements to make them.
- New Element: Filter for posts/listings/loops/possibly WooCommerce and etc to filter data without page reload